Tuesday 7 October 2014

Interior Furnishings of our Jabalpur House

Sharing a small collection I created for our house in Jabalpur, M.P. Comprising of Curtains and furnishings by me for newly designed furniture by my father. 


My favourite corner in the house with my artwork in the background 

Motif in jacquard with plain curtain combination and sheers 

Drwaing room/ formal seating room; mirror designed by Dad; Madhubani paintings
framing by me 

Kitchen corner; designed by Mum 

Small seating corner in the master bedroom; all furniture designed by Dad;
furnishings by me 

Bedroom 2; motif border on the top on plain curtains


Master bedroom curtains; metallic touch with plain borders 

Work room/ Office/ Study room; classic offwhite motif curtains

Living room/ Common room adjacent to the kitchen 



Bedroom 2; bed designed by Dad

1 comment: